So, what’s the next step?
So, what’s the next step?
Here is how you can get started on your journey to make a real difference in the world.
Get Things Started.
Use this form to find your focus and jump-start your iDrive mission.
- Download the form to your desktop.
- Now, fill it out.
- To submit your completed form to the iDrive team, click the button on the right hand corner that says, “E-mail Form.”
- Have you already filled out a form with pen and paper? Snap a photo with your phone and send pictures via e-mail here.
Need ideas? Check out the hot topics we’ve put together. Then define your mission and vision for change. Finalize and pitch your initiative to the iDrive team. We are here to support!
Working on a school project? Have your teacher or school advisor review your pitch sheet before you send it to iDrive.
Get it Together.
Create an action plan for your iDrive Movement.
Gather information about the issue or problem that you want to address. Listen to true stories. Talk to experts. Don’t fly solo! Recruit others to become iDrive Agents to support your mission from start to finish. (Must be 13 years of age to register online.)
Working on a school project? Have your teacher or school advisor guide your project plan.
Select an iDrive Outreach and Empowerment Project.
Choose how you will carry your message to the community and the world by selecting an Empowerment Project.
- Reach Out: Visual Media and Info.
- Speak Up and Listen: Plan a Workshop or Roundtable.
- Make it Real with Roleplay: Write a script. Perform a play or record a dramatization.
- Go Public with a PSA: Record a 30-60 second Public Service Announcement.
- Short Form Documentary. Produce a 3-5 minute video. Watch Here.
- Mass Media. Op-Ed Article (600-700 words).
- Awareness Week Campaign. Raise Awareness on Campus or on Social Media.
Working on a school project? Have your teacher or school advisor help you acquire the resources that you need to successfully complete your project.
Make Your Voice Heard.
Share your Empowerment Project with iDrive.
iDrive is a platform for teens to speak out about the issues and problems affecting this generation. Our community reaches millions of students from coast to coast. Submit your projects to iDrive so that your voice can be amplified. Don’t forget to get permission before you capture people on video! Personal Release Form
Want to make an even bigger impact? Join the iDrive Student Advisory Board.
Have questions or need additional support? Contact Us
Your voice matters.
Share the journey! Follow us!