iDrive Summer Internship Program
Pathways to College and Career Success
June 13 – August 10, 2017
This summer, students participating in a Career and Technical Education program have a valuable opportunity to gain professional experience as an intern through iDrive; i-SAFE’s Youth Outreach and Empowerment Program. iDrive internships are the key to your future. As an intern, a worksite mentor will guide you through meaningful projects that relate to your college and career goals as well as your individual skills and talents. Produce iDrive Webcasts, illustrate children’s stories, create social media content for iDrive, write iDrive newsletter articles and more!
Are you an aspiring writer, broadcast journalist, film producer, social media marketing maven, graphic design artist, Web developer or computer engineer? Check out the sidebar below for internship roles that interest you. Accelerate your success! Apply today!
Benefits of Student Internship
- Explore your chosen career path.
- Apply classroom learning in the real-world.
- Develop technical skills and workplace competencies.
- Build a professional network and resume.
- Gain an advantage for college and career goals.
- Interns average 10-15 hours per week.
- May 18: Applications due to i-SAFE
- May 23-June 1: i-SAFE Conducts Interviews
- June 1-8: i-SAFE Response to Candidates
- June 13-August 10: iDrive Internship Experience
How to Apply
- Review the descriptions of the internship positions that interest you.
- Send your resume to i-SAFE via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line type “iDrive Internship” along with the title of the internship position for which you would like to apply.
- An i-SAFE representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Arrive to i-SAFE headquarters for your interview. Be on time and ready to shine!
Note: Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Students must provide their own transportation to the internship worksite.
For more information on the iDrive Summer Internship Program, contact i-SAFE at email@example.com
iDrive Internship Positions
Social Media & Editorial Internships
Graphic Design Internships
Video Production & Broadcast Journalism Internships
Interns in this department assume multiple roles.
- Project Manager/Producer
- Script Writer
- Studio & Technical Director
- Sound & Lighting Technician
- Teleprompt Operator
- Video Editor
- Camera Operator